To honor our mission of uplifting new and upcoming voices in astrology and providing opportunities to those who may not have them otherwise, the Association for Young Astrologers created the Astrology Conference Fellowship.
AYA’s Astrology Conference Fellowship is a needs-based scholarship program for students of astrology looking to expand their skills and knowledge through attendance at conferences. Folks at any and all levels of astrology are welcome to apply.
2024 marks the second year of our fellowship program. This year, AYA will be awarding 4 full conference registrations for virtual attendance at NORWAC 2024.
Applicants are required to:
- Have an active AYA membership
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be age 18+
- Submit application form by March 8, 2024 at 11:59 PM EDT.
Awardees of the fellowship will be required to:
- Agree to be featured in AYA’s newsletter and blog
- Attend a virtual social gathering for fellowship awardees on May 18, 2024 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Write a short essay about your experience at NORWAC 2024 after attending the conference and/or participate in a live virtual interview on June 1, 2024.
If you can commit to all the requirements, AYA invites you to apply for the Astrology Conference Fellowship! The deadline to submit the application is March 8, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Apply by filling out the form at the following link: https://forms.gle/wWSGmXjSnwJzEVoh8