Open Call for AYA Secretary
With AYA’s recent adjustments to board roles, we are eager to announce an open call for our Secretary position.
Filling this position is a high priority of the AYA board, so please submit your application by April 27, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST. If we are still in need of a Secretary at that time, the call will remain open until the position is filled.
Our Secretary is responsible for…
- Recording minutes for all board meetings
- Maintaining organized records in Google Drive
- Utilizing Asana to assign tasks designated during board meetings
- Working with Communications Manager to check and maintain social media
- Collaborating with other board members on committee projects that pique your interest
- 2 year commitment to the position
- Ability to attend biweekly board meetings Monday evenings at 7PM EST.
Preferred Secretary Qualities
- Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Curiosity and Eagerness to Learn
- Virgo energy highly welcome!
If you’re interested in applying to the Secretary position, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2023 Secretary Application.” Applications received by April 27,2023 at 11:59 PM EST will be prioritized over those received after this date. Though the call will remain open until the position is filled.
Don’t think the Secretary position is right for you, but still want to be more involved with AYA? You’re in luck! AYA is looking to continue expanding our board, and will be announcing open calls for other board positions in the near future. Stay tuned!