• August 26, 2014 at 11:17 am

Venus moves into the midpoint of Mars and Saturn today. This is a somewhat brief situation of enclosure, aka besiegement, that begins with Venus’ square to Saturn at 11:22am today and ends with Venus’ perfection by square to Mars at 8:46am tomorrow (Wednesday). When this midpoint is very close to exact, Venus will also be at the midpoint of Mercury and Uranus. Though the two planets are not in aspect, the midpoint of Mercury and Uranus falls around 3-4 degrees of Cancer, which is at a 45 degree angle (semi-square or ‘half-square’) to Venus, and also perfects around the time the Moon makes its conjunction to Mercury at 7:29pm tonight.

Thoughts on the combo? I thought it was a straightforward and noteworthy example of several simultaneous midpoint axes (also called ‘completed planetary pictures’).

Ma/Sa = Ve

Me|Mo/Ur = Ve

Ma + Sa – Me = Ur

Me + Ur – Ma = Sa,  and on….

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Kate Petty Kate Petty.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Kate Petty Kate Petty.
  • August 26, 2014 at 11:29 am

That was a formatting disaster.

I guess we can’t post images (charts)?