• September 8, 2013 at 10:32 am

Introduce yourself!

• May 8, 2014 at 9:15 am

I’m a Seattle astrologer! I’ve lived here for almost 6 years and I practice traditional astrology and magic. I think I’m acquainted with a fair number of local astrologers, but I know there are many more unknown to me!

• May 8, 2014 at 10:03 am

Hi! I’m in West Seattle and love to host gatherings…. Let’s plan one this summer. Interested in nearly all flavors of astrology, especially traditional, symmetrical, and right now Chinese Four Pillars.

• June 8, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Hi everyone!

I have recently moved back to Seattle from Los Angeles and am in search of an astrological community. I am gearing up to start studying for the NCGR Level 1 certification. Is there anyone in this group that would like to perhaps do a weekly meet-up and have a study group perhaps? I am also open to other certifications (ISAR, AFA) and to have someone to study with would fill me with joy. My entire astrological education has been rather isolated (just online friends, really) and I am yearning for people to hang out with in real life. Or even just someone to hang out with. And talk shop.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Best,

Samira