• August 22, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Just listened to Mark Jones speak about Psychosynthesis on Chris Brennan’s podcast, and I have to say that I’m pretty intrigued. Does anyone else have any experience with/exposure to this counseling model?

• August 25, 2015 at 7:37 pm

@nick-civitello I just read the synopsis of the podcast and am looking forward to listening to it when I have some time. ┬áThis is definitely an area I’m very interested in!

• August 28, 2015 at 10:37 am

I’ve been working with Mark for a few years, and so have experience in that way. I got a little bit of exposure to it in my grad studies as well, although my focus was depth psychology. It’s pretty incredible stuff and particularly intriguing to me because it explicitly makes room for spirituality.

• September 2, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Hey Amanda, that’s actually what I’m most interested in – in what ways does psychosynthesis make room for the spiritual? Can you elaborate a bit?

• March 4, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Check out Roberto Assagioli, founder of Psychosynthesis. His books The Act of Will and the self titled Psychosynthesis are excellent. This is by far my favorite model of psychology that I have yet to encounter.

• March 4, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I will do so, thanks!