• September 8, 2013 at 10:49 am

Introduce thyself!

• May 10, 2014 at 6:03 am

Hi New Yorkers!  I don’t live in the city, but I have a practice at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck each summer.  I’m hoping to make it to the city a few times this season to interact with you all in person.  I graduated from the Avalon School of Astrology in Gainesville, Florida in 2009 and have been practicing professionally since 2010 or so.  Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

• May 10, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Hey mister upstate. I hope you have the SOTA14 conference on your radar. And will think about pitching a talk for our NYC Astrology Meetup to hear sometime in the coming months.

CHEERS!

• May 10, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Hi there! I’m Nick Civitello, AYA’s current Vice-President. I live in Astoria and mostly focus on Hellenistic astrology.

• January 25, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Hey New Yorkers, I’m in Astoria and work in Manahattan, always down to talk astrology – shoot me a message if you’re planning on doing any astrolog-related meet-ups/conferences/events. -Dan

• April 7, 2015 at 10:37 am

I live in Astoria as well, Daniel. Would be great to meet up and talk astro sometime. In fact, Katie Sweetman puts together a little cocktail hour in the city every couple of months for NYC astrologers to meet up and chat outside of the umbrella of an organization. The next one is on April 22nd. Are you on FB? If so, friend me and I’ll shoot you an invite to to the event.