• September 8, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself, your interest in, and level of involvement with horary astrology.

• September 8, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Although I’ve been a professional astrologer for some years now, and feel comfortable with a variety of techniques ranging throughout astrology’s 2000+ history….my horary skills are non-existent. I’m hoping this forum will help remedy that.

• May 7, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Ryhan and I’ve been using horary astrology for the grand majority of my professional work.  Even though I’ve been studying horary for so long, I’m always discovering new depths of the art and its applications.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says that horary “can’t answer that”.  I haven’t yet found a query or situation where the stars were incapable for offering an outcome or course of action. 🙂

• May 13, 2014 at 3:19 am

Like Austin, I’ve got next to nothing when it comes to horary (I do own one of Lee Lehman’s books, but I haven’t given it proper attention.) My interest was piqued, however, when I heard Ben Dykes and Chris Brennan discuss the idea (on one of Chris’ shows) of a thought interpretation chart, which seems to be a precursor and/or compliment to horary. I have yet to give the concept a proper study, but the idea of working out the heart of the client’s troubles before they even step into the room sounds exciting.