• September 8, 2013 at 11:44 am

Introduce yourself to the other members of the Evolutionary Astrology group! What interests you about this approach to the natal chart? Are there any astrologers or ideas which have particularly influenced your thinking?

• February 7, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Hi all,

Last year I completed Level 1 of Steven Forrest’s apprenticeship program and my work mainy focusses on the evolutionary approach. I am also influenced by Jeff greene’s work and both Steen and Jeff’s work together. Additionally the vedic knowledge is apart of the foundation of my understanding of the nodes.

Hope to chat about evo astro with you all!

Trish xx

Miss T Ree Woman

• February 25, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Hi, y’all!

I’m new here. My name is Kandace. I’m a second generation astrologer, a hobbyist by AYA’s standards. I grew up “speaking astrology” at home, but I didn’t begin to study on my own until much later. When I was 23 found Dena Decastro’s podcast, and I learned the basics of evolutionary astrology from her.  It’s a cornerstone of my spirituality, and I appreciate the different perspectives it allows me to see.  I live in Arkansas, and I’m looking to build relationships within a community of like minds.

• March 25, 2015 at 4:48 pm

My name is Amylyn Judah, I am 22 years old and currently reside in Orlando, Florida.

I am interested in Evolutionary Astrology, though it’s something I haven’t delved into academically. I would enjoy some information from those well versed in Evolutionary Astrology to provide some insight to this truly fascinating subject.

• May 23, 2015 at 8:13 am

Hello. Namaste.

I’ve been a sole practicing professional astrologer for just over a year now. I was introduced to the Evolutionary Astrology approach by my first mentor, Tom ‘Kaypacha’ Lescher, who I am very grateful for providing my initiation into the world of astrology as well as the encouragement to work professionally. I am currently dedicated to soaking up the life work of Jeffrey Wolf Green, his Pluto School and his invaluable contributions to astrology.

I find this branch of astrology particularly relevant to where we find ourselves today due to its focus on collective history, our fall into male-dominant-patriarchy and how we can heal ourselves and the rest of the world from this unnatural disbalance. I personally use Pluto, Chiron, asteroids Ceres, Pallas Athena, Vesta, Juno and the infamous ‘Black Moon Lilith’ to further study the history of suppression and oppression of the soul and how to transmute these “oppressive forces” into indispensable passion and the potency to become healing, teaching, inspiring fountainheads in this world.

I look forward to connecting here with like-minds and sharing wonderful information.