• January 22, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Hi all,

As shared in our January newsletter, AYA is thrilled to bring you an opportunity to connect with other young astrologers!

We will be premiering our first session, “ASTROCHAT: DINNER AND DRINKS WITH ANNABEL GAT,” this Thursday, January 28th at 9pm ET/6pm PT.  Astrologer Annabel Gat will be joining us and you should too! So mark your calendars and get ready to join us online with your dinner and/or a beverage of your choice.

All you have to do to join the call is click this link:

https://app.gotomeeting.com/?meetingId=358467413

You can also dial in by phone (312-757-3121 ) and enter access code 358-467-413.

SEE YOU THEN!

• February 4, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Hi Alia!
    I joined the AYA a bit too late to see there was such cool meeting!

I hope it was fun and informative as well!
    I would definitely join next time there will be an event  like that going on!

My regards!

• February 5, 2016 at 5:24 pm

We’re conspiring to put another one together right now! Stay tuned. 🙂

• February 14, 2016 at 2:01 pm

The next meet-up is scheduled for Thursday, February 25th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET with Ryhan Butler.

Mark your calendars!  More updates to follow shortly.

• February 18, 2016 at 3:58 pm

OK!  This month’s meet up, as mentioned, will be on Thursday, February 25th at 9pm ET/6pm PT and will feature Ryhan Butler, who will be talking about medical astrology and length of life.

Make sure you tune in to ASTRO DINE-IN: DINNER AND DRINKS WITH RYHAN!

To join from your computer, tablet or smartphone:

https://global.gotomeeting.<wbr />com/join/751102557

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States +1 (646) 749-3112        Access Code: 751-102-557

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Alia Wesala Alia Wesala.
  • February 19, 2016 at 7:25 am

I’ve got the news letter and I got so excited!!
    In less than a week we can all enjoy a great lecture by Ryhan Butler <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>and a company of each other!</span>

The topic seem to be quite interesting!

That’s awesome!
    Thank you administrators and whoever is in charge of setting up such talks for us, younger astrologers!
    My best regards and I’ll “see” you all  there next week!!

• February 23, 2016 at 7:45 pm

I heard about the AYA Meet-up through an astrology podcast with Chris Brennan, Austin Coppock, and Kelly Surtees! I cant wait to check it out this Thursday 🙂

• February 23, 2016 at 8:08 pm

@Julie-Diago We’re happy to hear you will be joining us!  Should be another interesting conversation!

• February 24, 2016 at 6:55 pm

@alia-wesala happy to be here! I tried clicking the link added for the meeting tomorrow and I got  “page can’t be displayed” is there a different link for it?

• February 25, 2016 at 4:26 am

Hi @Julie-Diago!

I believe that the link would be availale only during the time of the meet up, otherways it won’t e valid!
    “see” you all tonight!

• February 25, 2016 at 5:30 am

HERE IS THE MEETING LINK FOR RYHAN’S TALK: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/751102557

The previous one appears to have broken when I copied it in and it won’t let me edit my post.  The correct one is also on our Facebook page.

Thanks for letting me know, @Julie-Diago!

• February 25, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Feeling super stoked after tonight’s meet up!
    Thank you everyone for participation and making the evening so informative and interesting!

Can’t wait for the next one already!

• February 25, 2016 at 7:41 pm

@alex-zolotov Thanks for joining us!  We hope to see you next time 🙂

• February 25, 2016 at 7:54 pm

@alex-zolotov I agree, excited to see what topic will be next! Nice meeting all of you tonight 🙂