Wow, what a discussion! We had a big group tonight, and there are a lot of good spin offs to keep going here. Some topics discussed:
Build an audience
- Start early
- leverage technology (podcasts, radio, instagram, youtube, twitter, facebook live, periscope, etc)
- network locally (offer to speak, connect through meetup)
Learn from other astrologers
- getting consultations with multiple professionals can show you different approaches to consulting
- taking classes can give insight to teaching styles and techniques that professionals use
- Does certification matter to clients as much as it does to colleagues?
How do you help a client rather than just impress them?
What are you opinions on these topics? We want to hear your personal stories and insights!
Dinner and Drinks Afterparty: Going Pro with Chris Brennan
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)